Saturday, September 6, 2014

3 Months Old


Dallin is 3 months old now! I cant believe it. He is becoming more and more fun every day. He weighs 13 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. He loves to smile and he loves to talk! We have quite the conversations with each other now. He loves it when I sing and will smile and squeal. He loves to be held and loves to stand up with our help. 

He now sleeps 6-7 hours most nights for the first stretch and then another 3-4 the next stretch. He is eating every 2 hours as well. His fingers are in his mouth a lot more now and he is a slobber king. He is a champ at tummy time and will hold his head up the majority of the time, even if he doesnt like to. He does really well in church and still does really well on our outings. 

My man doesnt like to be apart from me for long, and will cry pretty fast. He watches me wherever I go. He is more interested in toys and will gently reach out and touch things. He still needs to be encouraged to grab toys but I think we are making progress in that area. 

Naps are the hardest part of our day. He is a cat napper. I have been trying to get him to learn to nap on his own so that I can accomplish some things around the house. We are making slow but steady progress. But at least he sleeps well at night! 










3 comments:

  1. Seriously ADORABLE!! I love his cute little shy smiles :) Thank you for blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallin is really adorable and growing like a weed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for blogging! He is so cute! What fun to see him grow and reach his milestones!

    ReplyDelete