Monday, January 21, 2013

Straw Maze and Big Jud's

Fall semester had started and we were pretty busy most nights. Between the homework and studying, we decided that we needed to take a break and go do a straw maze. Around Halloween time I used to do Corn mazes with my friends and family, and I didn't want to stop that tradition. So I told Tyler about this straw maze that I had been to the year before. Plus, they supposedly had a wallaby there! So we printed off instructions to the place and headed out.
When we got there I looked around for any sign of a wallaby, and sadly, I never found it. We must have come when they put it away. So sad...

 Tyler was impressed with how big the maze was, and how tall they made the walls. It definitely made cheating impossible!  What I liked was that they made places where you had to crawl under the bales of straw to get to the different areas. With Tyler's amazing sense of direction and maze skills, we made it out much sooner than I thought we would have :)

Next up was Big Jud's. They are famous for their large burgers.  The restaurant was in an old run down looking building, and they definitely didn't have enough seating for the amount of people who wanted to eat that night. But it was worth the wait :)  We got "The Big Jud's Special" that included the burger, 2 drinks, a basket of fries, and 2 waffle cones with ice cream. It was quite a lot of food, and we ended up stuffed and with left overs. 






No comments:

Post a Comment