Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Best Friend!

I almost always straighten my hair in the morning, and i won't let my hair down unless it is straight! My hair has this funky wave to it when I let it air dry, but it is blow dried it is a poofy mess. So my flat iron is my best friend!
Recently, my old cheap flat iron's ceramic coating started to chip away. I just ignored it, until the ceramic coating was almost gone. I noticed that it made my hair frizzy, and it wasn't as smooth and shiny as it had originally been. So my parents went out and splurged on a more expensive iron. I LOVE this Sedu iron! It is amazing! I am now able to straighten my hair faster, and it leaves my hair shiny! And the best part is that my hair stays straight for so much longer! Does anyone else have that problem? My hair would be straight for a couple of hours in the morning, and then POOF!!! it starts to curl. lol I guess it is just the moist air up here.

7 comments:

  1. You really do love that Sedu! Ever since you've gotten it you've straightened your hair every day!

    Love you,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too, and I think my hair is shinier also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for flat irons! Oh, the wonderful things that make life easier--and less frizzy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a wet to straight flat iron. i love it but yes i have the same problem once i get on the bus and it pulls into school i have a wave. :( its so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay... so I had the same problem you did with your hair.. I had this horrible wave when my hair air dried, then if I blow dried it it was a horrible poof. I tried the straightening thing and I can't get myself to put that much time into my hair. I have a really nice top of the line iron too.. It just takes way too long. So.. I decided to go curly. It has worked wonders for me. All I have to do is wash my hair, towel dry it, flip it upside down and put gel and moose in it and walah it is done. I have started blow drying the roots with a diffuser so it dries faster but it is great. It takes me less than 5 minutes to do my hair. I don't know if your hair has THAT much wave in it but you should definitely try curling it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now we know, it is worth the money, I have a cheap one, and well I never use it anymore, but if I ever have hair again and have to use one, then I will have to splurge on a good one! thanks for the heads up, and don't forget this tidbit of info when my girls get older.

    ReplyDelete