Saturday, September 6, 2008

School (Again)

I have now been to school for a total of 2 days, and i have now seen all of my classes. Friday I went to all of my Honors Classes. First I had Honors English. I think that this class will be a lot of fun, and the teacher seems really nice. She told us that she was in High School when she was 12! She said that when she started school, they put her right into 2nd grade because her parents and the school figured she could do the work. So she graduated really young, and got her degree when she was 19! I don't know about you, but I thought that was pretty cool!

My next class was Honors Biology. I have a sub until they can find a teacher for us. The sub kept babbling on about evolution, and he didn't stop talking for the entire block (which is about 88 minutes long). Then I had PE. I am one of only about 8 girls, and there are a total of 58 students in all. So I think this class will be a challenge only because there are only two girls who will probably even participate ( My friend and I). And last but not least, I had my Honors American Studies class. The teacher got right to the point with all of us, and he even assigned a Research assignment already! Its on the Spanish- American War 1898. So I need to get started on it because it is due next class.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying school. Looking forward to all the fun projects I get to do with you this year :)

    ReplyDelete