Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School

School has finally started! Summer went by way to quickly, but I will be happy to be back so I get my brain working again! :0) I did have summer homework though, but it took till the end of summer to finish it. But at least its done.

Anyways, Seminary, hmmmmm.......I have to get up at 5:00 to be able to be ready by 6:15. Man it kills me! The first few weeks are okay, but then I realize that I have to do it for months, and months, and months! Ahhhhhh! So anyways, when I went to seminary today, we had assigned seating. I was stuck by this guy that is okay and I get along with pretty well. Anyways I walked in and was playing around saying I didn't want to sit by this person and blah, blah, blah. Well I walked out of the room to talk to some friends before seminary started, and when I walked back in this guy from my ward had moved his name tag over so he could sit next to me ( I have a sneaky suspicion that he likes me, but I don't like him, because he does things like this allllll of the time, and it bugs me ). So I was kind of shocked and was hoping the teacher would say something because I didn't want to be rude. Finally she noticed and sent him back to his seat. Whewww! Besides that I am the secritary for seminary and have to take attendance and am in charge of assigning devotionals.

School was very good. I am soooo happy I am not a freshman anymore!!! Even though some people still think I am. My school is on a block schedule, and so we have 8 classes all together but we only have four one day and four the next. So today I had Culinary II, Clay Arts 1, Algebra2, and Spanish 2. Culinary will be fun, as always, and I have some friends in that class so that is a plus. Clay Arts will be interesting because the teacher is crazy and hippyish. But other than that I have 1 friend in that class (who is best friends with Hope), and i am looking forward to making art! Algebra will be okay, but I am never thrilled for math. We had to go and get these graphing calculators, which are HUGE! Well not HUGE but they are pretty big. Spanish 2 will be interesting also, because I have a new teacher to the school. She seems nice enough, but I want the teacher that I had last year (but she doesn't teach spanish 2 :( ) Schools good, and I know my way around, but the school seems much more crowded than last year. Navigating the lunch room is horrendous and same with the halls. When i come to the intersections in the halls, there are no gaps to squeeze through to get to the other side, so you have to make one. I feel bad about shoving people, but that is the only way through! Tomorrow I have different classes and they are my Honors Core classes and PE, so hopfully that will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Your life sounds exciting to me! Have fun and enjoy it. (sounds like you are enjoying it.)

    ReplyDelete