Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Personal Progress

Lately my mom has been pushing Hope and I to do our personal progress, becuause without her nothing would get done. Just a few nights ago my mom sat me down and we started to plan my 10 hour projects. I suggested that I should paint some rooms in our house, but my mom disagreed. So a few days later my mom came home and told me that she knew what I could do for a project. Turns out I was to go and paint a room for her friends little girls. So for the past few days I have been over at their house painting away.
I painted the walls a light blue, and i also painted the plywood on the floor, because they weren't ready for carpet yet. The picture i took doesn't show the colors very well, but it looked really good when i was done.
Also for the past few weeks my mom, Tayler, and I have been going to this charity to get some hours in for another project. Tayler was doing it for a merit badge so my mom thought that I should go so I could do another project for personal progress. So every Monday night and every Thursday morning we drive out to the charity and we put together care packages for kids. I only have to go a one more time, and then I am done with the project!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Personal Progress, that i am so glad I don't have to do!!!hehehe!! Didn't you say you were going to put flowers on the walls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool Jackie. I think painting is fun. I painted my whole room by myself in Maryland because no one wanted to help me and I was sick of looking at the same color for 6 years.

    ReplyDelete